You can access the Bank of Baroda EMI calculator on this page. We have provided the BOM EMI calculator for Car, Home and Personal loan separately. Along with the Equated monthly Instalments, you can also calculate the Bank of Baroda EMI details like Interest amount, total payments etc using the EMI calculator of Bank of Maharashtra. You have also provided the other details about the Bank of Maharashtra EMI scheme such as required documents, eligibility, benefits and features. Scroll down this page and have a glance at the Bank of Maharashtra Personal loan, Car loan and Home loan.
Bank of Maharashtra EMI Calculator
Manual EMI calculation using the EMI calculation formula is so difficult. So, we have provided the EMI calculator Bank of Maharashtra for Home, Personal and Car loan. For different loan amounts the EMI changes. So, you have to check the instalment amounts for various loan amounts. Hence, this EMI calculator of the Bank of Maharashtra will help you to decide the loan amount. Check out the below steps to know How to use the EMI Calculator.
Bank of Maharashtra is a public sector bank in India which holds 81.61% of the government shares. Maharashtra Bank has its headquarters at Pune. It has lakhs of customers all over the world. This BOM attracts its customers with a huge number of loan benefits. Bank of Maharashtra has the huge number of ATM’s and branches to facilitate its customers. BOM net banking facility is available for the EMI payments.
Bank of Maharashtra Personal Loan EMI Calculator
Every one of us requires a Personal loan at some point in life. The Personal loan is nothing but the money you borrow from the Bank for personal use. You have to repay the loan amount in a specified tenure. If you take the Personal loan in Bank of Maharashtra on EMI basis you can repay a fixed amount each month till the completion of tenure. Therefore to perform Personal loan calculations, you need the Bank of Maharashtra EMI calculator Personal loan. So, refer the below steps to use the BOM EMI Calculator. The Personal loan EMI scheme in Bank of Maharashtra is commonly known as Maha Bank Personal Loan Scheme.
After you check the EMI details, you can also check the other details of Bank of Maharashtra Personal loan EMI like processing fee, eligibility, loan amount and documents required below. Interest rate of Bank of Maharashtra Personal loan, features are also mentioned in the below sections of this page.
How to Use EMI Calculator of Bank of Maharashtra?
- Click on the link below to get the Bank of Maharashtra EMI Calculator.
- Now, the EMI calculator opens in a New tab.
- Enter the below details in the space provided.
- Personal loan EMI.
- Interest Rate.
- Loan Tenure.
- Click on “calculate”.
- Then, within a fraction of seconds the Personal loan EMI details are displayed on the Bank of Maharashtra EMI Calculator.
Bank of Maharashtra Personal Loan Interest Rate 2017
|Bank of Maharashtra Personal Loan Details|
|Bank of Maharashtra Personal Loan Rate of Interest||12.75%|
|Maximum Personal Laon Amount||Rs.1.50 lakh|
|Processing Fees||1.0% of the Loan Amount|
|Loan Tenure||Maximum 36 months|
|Guarantor Requirement||Guarantor required|
Personal loan in Bank of Maharashtra EMI interest rates and other charges are mentioned in the above table. So, have a look at the above table to know the Personal loan Preprocessing charges and other additional charges.
Bank of Maharashtra Personal Loan Eligibility Criteria
- Applicant minimum age: 21 years.
- Applicants maximum age: 60 years.
- Corporate Salary Account holders.
- Existing Housing Loan Borrowers.
- Minimum Income must be Rs.3 lakh per annum.
- Salaried Persons.
- Self Employee.
The above mentioned categories of people have eligibility to apply for the Personal loan in Bank of Maharashtra. For more details about the Maharashtra bank eligibility for the Personal loan, you can also check at the Bank of Maharashtra official site www.bankofmaharashtra.in.
MahaBank Personal Loan EMI Benefits & Features – www.bankofindia.co.in
- The Purpose of the Personal loan may be anyone of the following.
- Medical Expenses.
- Expenses on Travel.
- Income Tax liability.
- Expenses for Family Functions etc.
- If the personal loan applicants is a Corporate salary account holder, the minimum annual Income must be Rs. 3 lakhs.
- The ITR return for the past 2 years is mandatory.
- Personal Margin is Nil.
- Repayment can be done in 36 months.
- Personal Loan Processing is Fast.
- Flexible loan repayment term.
- Documentation Process is smooth.
- Low-Interest rates.
- Deductions must not exceed 60% of the Gross Income.
- Very clean Security.
- One guarantor is applicable to the bank.
Note: Bank of Maharashtra never asks for savings account details for any purpose through phone call/email/SMS.
Documents required for Bank of Maharashtra Personal Loan
- Bank of Maharashtra personal loan online application form.
- Processing Fee Cheque.
- Last 3 months Salary Slip.
- ITR return/ Form 16.
- Bank statement.
- Passport/ Voter ID/ driving licence.
- Residence Proof.
- Aadhar card.
- Bank of Maharashtra Savings account number.
Bank of Maharashtra Home Loan EMI Calculator
To buy an own house you need large lumps of money at a time. It may be difficult to invest at a time. So, if you take Bank of Maharashtra Housing loan EMI you can repay the loan in instalments. To calculate the home loan EMI per month for the respective loan amount you need a device, which is called as Home loan EMI calculator of Bank of Maharashtra. With the help of the BOM Home loan EMI calculator, you can decide the Home loan amount easily. So, look at the below steps to use the Bank of Maharashtra EMI Calculator for the Home loan on our site. After you decide the loan amount you can also check the home loan benefits, Home loan documentation along with the Bank of Maharashtra Housing Loan Interest Rate 2017 below.
Steps To Use Home Loan EMI Calculator Bank of Maharashtra
- To get the Bank of Maharashtra EMI Calculator Home loan, click on the link below.
- Now, the EMI calculator Bank of Maharashtra opens in a new page.
- Enter the Home loan amount, BOM home loan Interest and loan repayment tenure.
- Click on “calculate”.
- Then, the Home Loan Instalment amount, total Interest, etc are displayed on Bank of Maharashtra EMI Calculator.
- Moreover, if you want to check for the EMI for other loan amount repeat the same process usIng Bank of Maharashtra Home Loan Calculator.
Bank of Maharashtra Home Loan Interest Rates 2017
|Home Loan Details Bank of Maharashtra|
|Bank of Maharashtra Home Loan rate of interest||8.75% to 8.85%|
|BOM Home Loan Repayment Tenure||30 years|
|Lowest Home Loan EMI||Rs. 801/-|
|Minimum Income of Applicant||Rs.10000/- per month|
|Guarantor||No Guarantor Required|
In the above table, you can find the home loan interest rates Bank of Maharashtra and other processing charges. You need to enter the Rate of Interest on Home Loan on Bank of Maharashtra home loan calculator.
Bank of Maharashtra Home Loan Eligibility
- Salaried Persons.
- Self-Employed Persons.
- Senior Citizens,
- Minimum age of Applicant: 21 years.
- Maximum age of Applicants: 65 years.
All the applicants must have one of the above eligibility to apply for the Bank of Maharashtra Home Loan. Otherwise, you can also use the Bank of Maharashtra Home Loan Eligibility Calculator at the BOM official website.
Bank of Maharashtra Home Loan Documents
- Bank of Maharashtra Home Loan Application form.
- Processing fee Cheque.
- ID Proof.
- Resident Proof.
- Bank Statement.
- Bank of Maharashtra savings account number.
- Income Tax Return.
- Salary Slip.
- PAN Card.
- Income Proof.
- Documents related to property.
All the above documents are to be submitted if you apply for the Home loan in BOM. Attach the Home loan application form Bank of Maharashtra to the documents and submit it to the Bank of Maharashtra. Before you submit the documents once confirm that all are attached or not.
Home Loan Bank of Maharashtra – Benefits & Features
- The Home loans in the Bank of Maharashtra are provided for the following purposes.
- New House Purchase.
- Old House Purchase.
- Plot Purchase.
- The Maximum Home loan amount is Rs. 500 lakhs.
- Maximum Repayment tenure is 30 years.
- Commitment /administrative charges are nil.
- Bank ofMaharashtraa home loan rate is Competitive.
- Different EMI amounts.
- Prepayment of Home Loan permitted.
- Simple application form
- Loan application process is convenient to customers.
- Personal Accident Insurance is free.
- Life Insurance is the optional feature.
To avail, the above Home Loan benefits immediately visit the Bank of Maharashtra and apply for Bank of Maharashtra Home loan to own your dream home.
Daily to move from one place to other the vehicle is essential for every individual. But, we can’t invest the total amount to buy the vehicle. So, the Bank of Maharashtra is offering the Car loan EMI scheme. Hence, it will be easy for you to repay the car loan amount on the instalment basis. So, check out the details about the Car loan in Bank of Maharashtra before you apply for the Car Loan Bank of Maharashtra. Therefore, to calculate the BOM car loan EMI amount you need a Car loan EMI calculator of Bank of Maharashtra. We have also provided the Bank of Maharashtra Car loan interest rate, eligibility and documents in the below sections.
How To Use the Bank of Maharashtra Car Loan Calculator
- Click on the link below to open EMI calculator for Car Loan Bank of Maharashtra.
- In the new tab, the Bank of Maharashtra EMI Calculator Opens.
- Enter the Car loan amount in the space provided.
- Recheck the values and click on calculate.
- Now, the Car loan EMI details will appear on the Bank of Maharashtra EMI Calculator.
- Repeat the same process for the other loan amounts.
Bank of Maharashtra Car Loan Interest Rate 2017
|Bank of Maharashtra Car Loan Details|
|Bank of Maharashtra car loan interest rate||9.00%|
|Minimum Annual Income of the borrower||Rs. 3.00 lakh|
|Loan Tenure||7 years|
|Processing Fees||0.25% of the loan amount|
|Car Loan Repayment tenure||Maximum 60 Months|
Bank of Maharashtra Car Loan Eligibility
- Permanent salaried employees of Central / State government.
- Corporate Salary Account Holders.
- Self-Employed Persons.
- Independent Entrepreneurs.
- The Loan applicant age must be above 18 years.
If you belong to one of the above categories, then you are eligible to apply for the BOM Car loan.
Bank of Maharashtra Car Loan Benefits & Features
- The Car loan in Bank of Maharashtra is known as Maha Bank Vehicle Loan Scheme. (you can purchase of two wheelers and second-hand cars).
- Hypothecation of purchased vehicle.
- For the salaried person, the minimum income must be Rs. 3 lakhs.
- Car Loan Rate of Interest is low.
- The Processing fee is less.
- Minimum Car loan borrower age: 18 years.
- Maximum Car loan borrower age: 60 years.
Bank of Maharashtra Car Loan Types
- Maha Bank Vehicle Loan Scheme.
- Maha Super Car Loan Scheme.
Documents list For Bank of Maharashtra Car Loan on EMI
- Proof of Identity.
- PAN Card.
- Address proof.
- Income Proof.
- For salaried
- Last 2 years ITR
- Form 16.
- Last 3 months salary slip.
- Last 6 months bank statement.
- For non-salaried
- Last 2 years ITR’s.
- Audited Balance sheet.
- Last 12 months bank statement.