Here is the Dena Bank EMI Calculator to help you know the monthly payments to clear off the loans. You can also know the updated interest rates on Dena bank loans. Moreover, Dena Bank offers a wide range of loans for personal, home, and car purchasing and repairs. So, we have provided the Dena Bank Personal loan calculators, Dena Bank home loans EMI calculators, Dena bank car loan calculators on this page. Also, you can check whether you are eligible for applying for a loan in Dena bank with the eligibility criteria on this page. So, keep reading the article to get Dena bank loan details and their features.
Dena Bank EMI Calculator Online
Under the name of Devkaran Nanjee Banking Company, Dena Bank was founded by the family of Devkaran Nanjee. The first step towards the bank was on 26 May 1938. Later it was incorporated as a public sector company in December 1939. By now, the bank has a network of 1,773 branches all over the country. Dena bank got its government nationalisation in the year of 1969. The bank offers various financial and banking products to its customers with attractive offers. It provides loans for its customers to satisfy their lively needs with its maximum funds. Dena Bank also provides personal loans, home loans, and car loans too.
The bank provides lower interest rates on personal loans, home loans, and car loans. Customers can repay them within flexible loan tenures according to their comfort. Also, the bank provides a user-friendly Dena Bank EMI calculator to help you in estimating the monthly payments for repayment. Here, on this page, we have provided the Dena bank Equated Monthly Instalment calculator for personal loans, home loans, and car loans. So, keep reading to know about Dena Bank EMI calculator.
To know more on Dena bank Online EMI Calculator, click here
Dena Bank Personal Loan EMI Calculator
If you are looking for a source to fulfil your personal needs, then Dena bank personal loan is an apt full choice. Whatever be the expense like medical, financing, wedding, Dena Suvidha Personal Loan scheme helps you. To meet any genuine expense like education or travelling cost, you can avail the personal loan from Dena Bank. So, Dena Bank also offers you the loans with attractive rates. Moreover, the user can know the monthly instalment amount he/she should pay to repay the loan. This can be done manually, but a time taking task. So, the bank offers an online Dena Bank EMI calculator for personal loans. Below is the procedure of using this Dena bank personal loan eligibility calculator.
How to Use Dena Bank Personal Loan Calculator?
- Click on the below link to Dena Bank Personal loan interest rates calculator.
- The EMI calculator of Dena bank personal loan appears on your screen.
- Fill in the details of Dena bank personal loan rate of interest, loan amount, and tenure.
- Check for any mistakes in the Dena bank personal loan details.
- Then click on “calculate.”
- The Dena Bank personal loan instalment calculator displays the equated monthly instalment amount.
So, to make use of the Dena Bank EMI calculator for personal loans, click the below link.
Dena Bank Personal Loan Interest Rate 2017
|Personal Loan Rate of Interest in Dena Bank|
|Interest Rate||13.00% to 14.00% (Fixed)|
|Processing Fees||1.00% of loan amount|
|Loan Tenure||36 months (3 years)|
Documents for Dena Bank Personal Loan Application
- Dena bank personal loan application form with applicants’ signature/
- Passport or Voter ID or driving license copies.
- A cheque for the processing fee.
- Bank statement for the past three months or passbook of past 6 months.
- Latest salary slip, salary certificated with Form 16 for salaried applicants.
- Bank statement, latest Income tax return or Form 16 for self-employed applicants.
Dena Bank Personal Loan Eligibility
- The personal loan applicant must have a minimum gross monthly income is Rs.15,000.
- A permanent employee of any organisation and with an age in the range of 24 to 55 years.
- An employee of PSU or Government organisation for at least 2 years.
- The candidate should submit the undertaking form from the company or even can make a salary disbursement deal with Dena bank.
Dena Bank Home Loan EMI Calculator
If you are dreaming of an own property or a house, then here is the right procedure. Dena bank home loan aids you in managing the financial budget on your house. Because Dena bank offers house loans up to Rs.200 lakhs for purchasing a plot or a new house or a resale property. Customers can also avail housing loan from Dena bank for house renovation and extension. Moreover, the home loan scheme of Dena bank is full of customer friendly features that help them thoroughly.
Dena bank offers attractive interest rates on home loans. The customers can know the amount of money that they should pay regularly to repay the loan. To help in this context, the Dena bank EMI calculator for home loans is available here. We have provided the simple steps to use the Dena bank home loan eligibility calculator in the following sections. You just need to enter some Dena bank home loan details in the calculator’s columns. The interest rates of Dena bank housing loan are also given in the below sections.
How to Use Dena Bank Home Loan Calculator?
- Click the below link to use Dena Bank housing loan calculator.
- The Dena bank house loan EMI calculator appears on your screen.
- Fill in the details of Dena Bank Home loan interest rates, loan tenure, and loan amount.
- Recheck if the details are correct or not and then click on “calculate.”
- Then the Dena bank EMI calculator for housing loans displays the Equated Monthly Instalment amount.
Hence, to make use of the Dena bank house loan EMI calculator, click the below link.
Updated Dena Bank Home Loan Interest Rates
|Dena Bank Home Loan Rate of Interest|
|Interest Rate on Dena bank house loan||8.60% – 8.85% (Floating)
11.25% – 11.75% (Fixed)
|Processing Fees||0.5% of Loan Amount|
|Loan Tenure||1 Year to 30 years|
|Partial pre-payment Charges||Zero|
|Requirement of Guarantor||No|
The interest rates of Dena Bank floating rate home loans are:
|Loan amount||Rate of Interest|
|Up to Rs. 75 Lakhs||9.60%|
|Above Rs. 75 Lakhs||9.85%|
Dena bank fixed rate home loan interest rates are as follows.
|Loan amount||Interest Rate|
|Up to Rs. 25 Lakhs||11.25%|
|Rs. 25 Lakhs to Rs. 30 Lakhs||11.25%|
|Above Rs. 30 Lakhs||11.75%|
Documentation Required for Dena Bank Home Loan Scheme
The applicants of Dena bank housing loan should submit the following documents while applying for a home loan in Dena bank.
- Address and identity proof documents like driving license, PAN card, voter ID, passport, Aadhaar card.
- Income proof documents like PAN card, salary slips of past three months, bank statements of last 6 months, etc.
- Bank statement of repayment for last six months if there is an ongoing loan.
- Dena bank Home loan application form with signature and photographs.
- Employment contract or appointment letter.
The documents may vary according to the applicants’ type of employment and income source. So, before directly applying for home loan, make an enquiry about the documents required from the nearest branch of Dena bank.
Eligibility for Dena Bank Home Loan
- Non-Resident Indians or Indian residents of age above 18 years are eligible for Dena bank home loan application.
- Also, the applicants with a valid and regular income source can apply for the housing loan in Dena bank.
- Age of the applicant must be below 65 years by the time of loan maturity if he or she is self-employed or salaried.
- After a deduction of home loan EMI from the income, it should not be more than 60% of the gross income.
Features of Dena bank Home Loan Scheme
- Dena Bank Home Loan can be availed for purchasing a plot or a house under construction or a readily built house.
- The bank offers loan of a maximum amount of Rs.200 lakhs for purchasing and constructing a house.
- Customers can avail a maximum loan of Rs.10 lakhs for renovation and up gradation of home.
- Dena bank offers flexible repayment tenures to a maximum of 25 years for repaying the loan for a new house construction or purchase.
- The maximum repayment tenure is 10 years for up gradation, renovation, or repairs.
- Dena bank home loan margins range from 10% to 25% depending on the loan amount.
Loan amount up to Rs.20 lakhs – 10% of the property price except stamp duty charges, registration costs, etc.
For the loan amount between Rs.20 lakhs to Rs.75 lakhs – 20% of the property price except stamp duty charges, etc.
Above Rs.75 lakhs – 25% of the price excluding charges on stamp duty, registration, etc.
Dena Bank Car Loan EMI Calculator
One of the valuable and important investments in one’s life is the car. Deciding the model of a car is easy but gathering the funds is the key aspect. Some might fund by themselves, but some cannot afford the cost. So, to help in this particular situation, Dena Bank is offering car loans at attractive interest rates and EMI payment with flexible repayment periods. Hence you can avail a car loan from Dena Bank and enjoy the luxury of your own car.
Moreover, after buying the car, you need to repay the loans within the loan tenure. You can pay the loans on EMI basis. To know how much you should pay every month, here is our Dena Bank EMI calculator for Car loans. Below is the procedure of using Dena Bank Car loan eligibility calculator.
How to Use Dena Bank Car Loan Calculator?
- Click the below link to Dena Bank Car loan interest rate calculator.
- The Dena Bank EMI calculator for car loans appears on your screen.
- Enter the details of Dena Bank Car loan rate of interest, loan amount, loan tenure.
- Recheck for any mistakes in your entrances.
- Then click on “calculate.”
- The Dena Bank calculator for car loan EMI displays the Equated Monthly Instalment amount.
Hence, to make use of the Dena Bank EMI calculator for Car loans, click the below link.
Dena Bank Car Loan Interest Rates 2017
|Interest Rates on Dena Bank Car Loan|
|Rate of Interest||Repayable up to 5 Years: 10.20% (floating) For women borrowers: 10.10 % (Floating)|
|Minimum loan amount||Rs 1 lakh|
|Maximum loan amount for a new car purchase||Rs. 200 lakhs|
|EMI per Lakh||Rs. 2,135 for a loan tenure of 5 years|
Documents for Dena Bank Car Loan Application
One should carry some essential documents while applying for a Car loan in Dena bank. Below is the list of documents for Dena bank car loan. The must and should document for applying for a car loan is the Dena Bank Car loan application form with your signature. Along with it, you should submit the following.
If the applicant is a salaried employee, then he/she should submit,
- Two passport size photographs of the candidate, guarantors, and the co-applicant if any.
- Age proof documents like passport or PAN card or School leaving certificate or a driving license.
- Residence proof like telephone bill or passport or driving license or electricity bill or the PAN card.
- Past six months’ bank statement with salary credits.
- Payslips of the past three months.
- Form 16 and the increment or appointment letter from your employer.
- Profile of your company where you employ.
If the applicant is a self-employed businessman, then he/she should submit the following attested documents.
- Passport size photographs of the applicant, guarantor, and co-applicant.
- Age proof and residence proofs. Like the passport, PAN card, driving license, electricity bill, telephone bill, etc.
- Income tax returns with computation for the past three years.
- An Audited financial statement or P&L statement or Balance sheet for the past three years.
- Address proof of the office under the name of the applicant.
- Certificate of qualification.
- Savings or the current bank account statements for the last year.
Eligibility Criteria for Dena Bank Car Loan
- Applicants with a gross salary of Rs.1,50 lakhs per annum can apply for car loan with Dena Bank.
- The companies and partnership firms with profits for the past two years can apply for the Dena bank car loan.
- An audited balance sheet of the previous year’s net profit should be greater than Rs.3 lakhs.
Features of Dena Bank Car Loan Scheme
The Car loan scheme of Dena bank has a certain feature which attracts the customers all over the country. Here are the features or characteristics of Dena Bank Car Loan.
- Dena Bank offers a maximum amount of Rs.8 lakhs as a car loan.
- 20% is the loan margin of Dena bank car loan.
- Loan borrowers may not pay any prepayment penalty for an early closure of the car loan of Dena bank.
- The hypothecation of the purchased vehicle should be submitted as security for the loan.
- Dena bank makes the loan disbursement directly to the car dealership.
- An amount of Rs.500 is charged by the bank for processing fee along with the loan amount.
- The bank offers flexible loan tenured for repaying the loan. One can repay the loan within the maximum tenure of 60 months.