Here is the IDBI EMI calculator to check your Equated Monthly Installment amount. IDBI offers EMI on Car loans, personal loans, and home loans. The Industrial Development Bank of India provides IDBI EMI calculator for a personal loan, IDBI Home Loan EMI calculator, and Car loan EMI calculator. Hence you will be at ease in finding the IDBI monthly EMI amount. So, read the complete article to know about IDBI interest rates and IDBI loan eligibility, etc.
IDBI EMI Calculator Online
To calculate the monthly EMI payments, the Industrial Development Bank of India online EMI calculator is the best tool. You should pay the EMI till the completion of Loan tenure after availing a loan on the car, home, or a personal loan. One can also calculate the EMI loan payment manually with the formula which is a time taking process. So, look at the following sections to make use of the IDBI EMI calculator and know the IDBI interest rates on loans.
IDBI provides a quick documentation and hassles procedure of loans for those who want to buy their own assets. It was founded in the year 1964 with its headquarters in Mumbai. The Industrial Development Bank of India is a banking and financial service providing company which is owned by the Indian government. IDBI was started with a motto of providing financial services to the Indian industry. It provides flexible tenures up to 7 years and one can avail loans against the individual’s income.
So, to know more details on IDBI bank EMI calculator, click the link below.
IDBI Personal Loan EMI Calculator
The salaried, self-employed, and pension receiving individuals can avail the IDBI Bank personal loans. You can avail personal loans from Industrial Development Bank of India for fulfilling your personal needs. For example, a sudden event or any arbitrary vacation, purchase, personal loans aids you. Personal loans from IDBI Bank are with minimal documentation and also low waiting periods.
The IDBI EMI calculator for personal loans aids you in finding the IDBI EMI amount which you should pay every month. Moreover, the IDBI Personal loan interest rate calculator is a cost-free and instant result yielding calculator. You need to enter the IDBI personal loan details in the columns to make use of the IDBI personal loan eligibility calculator. Here is the procedure of using Personal loan EMI calculator of IDBI bank.
How to Use IDBI Personal Loan Interest Rate Calculator?
- Click on the below link to IDBI EMI calculator for the personal loan.
- Then the Industrial Development Bank of India Personal Loan calculator appears on your screen.
- Fill in the details of IDBI bank personal loan interest rate, loan tenure, loan amount.
- Recheck for any mistakes in your details.
- Then click “calculate.”
- The IDBI personal loan EMI calculator displays the EMI payment amount.
So, to make use of the IDBI EMI calculator for the personal loans, click the below link.
IDBI Personal Loan Interest Rate 2017
|Personal Loan Rate of Interest in IDBI Bank|
|IDBI personal loan EMI Interest Rate||12.45%|
|Processing Fees||1% of loan amount +applicable taxes|
|Loan duration||60 Months|
|Pre-closure Charges||2.00% + applicable taxes which are NIL after 6 months|
|Guarantor||No Guarantor Required|
Features of IDBI Personal Loan EMI Scheme
The IDBI personal loans are available for three types of variants.
- Salaried and self-employed professionals.
- A facility of opening a salary account in IDBI bank with a built-in Overdraft (OD).
- Salary account in IDBI with a built-in OD option for IDBI bank pensioners.
- You can avail loan for a maximum amount of Rs.10 lakhs with a loan tenure ranging from 12 to 60 months.
- The professionals of 22 years of age and below 60 years can avail the Industrial Development Bank of India personal loan.
- IDBI offers attractive interest rates on IDBI bank personal loan and a fast application procedure too.
Documents Required for Personal Loan in IDBI Bank
- IDBI Personal loan application form with a photograph.
- Passport or voter ID or driving license copies.
- A cheque for the processing fee.
- Bank statement of past three months or the bank passbook with past six months transactions.
- The latest salary slip and current dated salary certificate with latest form number 16.
- Latest bank statement and ITR or the Form 16 if you are a self-employed individual.
IDBI Home Loan EMI Calculator
The IDBI housing loans are apt for those who are looking for a customised and customer-friendly financial products. You can get funds to build or buy your dream house and also the finest assistance in finding your ideal home. The Industrial Development Bank of India also offers loan for the reasons like buying a house, under-construction house, purchasing a plot or land, etc. Similarly, if you are planning for construction of a new house, extending you existing house, renovation of the home, etc. the bank offers you attractive loans. So, have a look at the below sections to know more about IDBI house loan and IDBI EMI calculator for home loans.
The Industrial Development Bank of India home loan EMI calculator provides you with the monthly instalment amount. With this, you can also estimate the amount of loan you want to take and the tenure of loan also. So, have a look at the procedure of using IDBI EMI calculator in the below section. You just need to enter some IDBI home loan details in the columns. Then the calculator makes the calculation digitally and gives you the exact value of Equated Monthly instalment.
How to Use IDBI Home Loan Calculator Online?
- Click on the below link to IDBI EMI calculator for the housing loan.
- Then Industrial Development Bank of India calculator for home loan EMI appears on your screen.
- Fill in the details of IDBI home loan interest, Duration of the loan, loan amount.
- Recheck for any mistakes and then click “calculate.”
- You can observe the value of EMI on IDBI house loan on your screen.
So, to use IDBI EMI calculator for the home loan, click the below link.
IDBI Home Loan Interest Rate as on 2017
|IDBI Home Loan Rate of Interest|
|IDBI housing loan Interest Rate||8.55% to 8.60%|
|Loan Tenure Period||30 years|
Home Loan Eligibility in IDBI
The following persons can avail the IDBI home loan for their needs.
- The salaried individuals of at least 22 years and below 70 years at the time of loan maturity.
- Self-employed professionals like doctors, engineers, CAs, consultants, architects of minimum 25 years of age and below 70 years at the time of loan availing.
- Businessmen who are self-employed at 25 years of age and below 65 years at the time of the loan.
Documents for IDBI House Loan
One should carry some documents while applying for Industrial Development Bank of India home loan. So, below is the list of documents.
- Id proof and Address proof like Aadhaar card, Voter ID, Passport, PAN card, etc.
- Income proof like pay slips of past three months for a salaried person and business proof for business persons.
- Income tax return or form 16 for the salaried person, business profile and ITR for businessmen.
- IDBI home loan application form with a photograph.
- Pay-in-slip or the cheque for the processing fee.
- Profit-loss balance sheet for the past three years and a bank statement for the past six months for salaried persons.
Features of IDBI Home Loan
- Industrial Development Bank of India allows the customer to borrow a loan up to 90% of the market value if the loan amount is below Rs.20 lakhs.
- If the loan amount is above Rs.20 lakhs and below Rs.75 lakhs, the loan interest is up to 80%.
- The loan tenure of IDBI bank home loan for salaried individuals is 30 years.
- Whereas for self-employed professionals and non-professionals, the loan tenure is 20 years.
- You can take over a loan from another bank if there is a regular repayment track record of 12 months.
- One can know the list of the bank approved housing projects for which you can get the entire loan.
- There are flexible options for payment like Step Up Repayment Facility, Step Down Repayment Facility, Tranche-Based EMI.
IDBI EMI Step Up Repayment
The step up plan takes the career and growth of income of a salaried individual into account. It allows in getting a higher loan by the customer.
IDBI Bank EMI Step Down Repayment
This step-down plan takes the chances of reduction of your income in the future, and the separate Equated Monthly Instalments will be pointed for various repayment tenure periods.
Tranche Based EMI from IDBI
With this repayment options, customers will avail a loan for buying an under-construction property and start to pay the EMI before the bought property is completed.
IDBI Car Loan EMI Calculator
If you are planning to own a car, then the IDBI bank car loan is a full apt option, where you can know your EMI amount with the help of IDBI EMI calculator for a car loan. These IDBI Bank Car Loan Eligibility Calculators are available online. The bank offers a very useful car loan eligibility calculator wherein; you need to fill the inputs like name, mobile number, date of birth, the model of the car, etc. But, there is a simple solution too. We have provided the IDBI EMI calculator for a car loan in the below sections. It is very easy to use and a perfect result yielding tool also. So, have a look at the procedure of using Industrial Development Bank of India car loan EMI calculator.
How to Use IDBI Car Loan Calculator?
- Click on the below link to IDBI Bank Car Loan EMI calculator.
- The Car loan EMI calculator of IDBI bank appears on your screen.
- Enter your details of IDBI bank car loan interest rate, loan tenure and loan amount.
- Recheck for any wrong entrances of your details.
- Then click “calculate.”
- Within a few seconds, the IDBI bank car loan calculator displays your equated monthly instalment amount.
So, to make use of the IDBI EMI calculator for a car loan, click the below link.
IDBI Car Loan Interest Rates
|Car Loan Rate of Interest in IDBI|
|IDBI Interest Rate on Car loan||9.95%|
|Loan Tenure||1 year to 7 years|
|Pre-closure Charges||Upto 1%|
Documents Required for Car Loan in IDBI Bank
One should carry some documents to apply for a car loan in Industrial Development Bank of India. Here is the list of papers for IDBI car loan application.
- Application form with a photograph and self-attestation.
- Identity proof and age proof.
- Address proof.
- Bank statement from the past six months.
- Past three month’s salary slip and form 16 or the Income Tax returns for salaried persons.
- Income tax returns with computation fo income, CA Certified / Audited balance sheet and profit & loss account.
Features of Car Loan in Industrial Development Bank of India
The IDBI car loans offer various benefits and a documentation free process to the customers. Here are some of the features of IDBI car loans.
- The bank offers flexible loan tenures for IDBI car loans up to 7 years.
- Customers can pay the monthly EMI for IDBI car loans with standing instructions or ECS debits. The bank calculates IDBI monthly EMIs for a car loan on a regular reducing basis.
- IDBI imposes 3.00% of penalty on late payments or irregular EMI payments.
- Additionally, the bank imposes loan documentation charges during the processing of IDBI car loan.
- During festive seasons, IDBI charges low processing fees on car loans with waivers.
- After six months of loan tenure, one can make a pre-payment or a part foreclosure of IDBI car loan.
- If you make a closure of car loan before six months, then 1% of charges will be imposed on the outstanding balance.
Eligibility for IDBI Car Loan Scheme
The Industrial Development Bank of India offers loans for both salaried employees and self-employed businessmen. Here are the eligibility criteria for applying for a car loan in IDBI.
IDBI Bank Car Loan Eligibility Criteria for Salaried Customer
The salaried individuals who are with the age of 18 plus and below 70 years can apply for a car loan. They have to submit the salary slips, IT returns, form 16 and IDBI bank loan statement with salary credit as a proof of salary.
Eligibility Criteria for Self-employed Professionals
- Minimum age – 18 years.
- Maximum age – 70 years.
- Annual income for at least two years – Rs.1,80,000.
- Income proofs, balance sheets, profit & loss statements, etc.