Here is the Union Bank of India EMI Calculator to help you know the amount of Equated Monthly Instalment. The latest interest rates on Union Bank of India loans are provided here. You can use them to calculate the EMI on Union Bank of India Personal, home, and car loans. Union Bank provides the customers with an online EMI calculator to make their loan repayment easy. So, keep reading the article to get a brief information on Union Bank of India Personal Loan EMI calculator, home loans, and Car loan calculators.
Union Bank of India EMI Calculator
The Union Bank of India (UBI) is one of the largest Indian government-owned banks in the country. 63.44% of the bank’s share is owned by the Indian government. UBI has its place in the Forbes 2000, with USD 13.45 billion assets. The bank has a network of around 4214 branches, 6909 ATMs plus all over the country. Union Bank of India offers a wide range of financial services to its customers. The personal loans, home loans, and car loans of Union Bank of India have the lower interest rates too. Moreover, the bank offers the Union Bank of India EMI Calculator to make the users know the EMI amount easier.
The Union Bank of India Equated Monthly Instalment Calculator gives you the amount that you should pay every month to repay your loans. Using this UBI online EMI calculator requires the basic Union Bank of India loan details like interest rates, loan amount, and duration of repayment. However, you just need to enter them, and within a few seconds, the calculator shows you the amount exactly.
So, to know more details on Union Bank of India EMI calculator, click here.
Union Bank of India Personal Loan EMI Calculator
The Union Bank of India Personal Loan fulfils your genuine personal needs. You can avail the loan from Union Bank for achieving your personal goals like education, trips, house renovation, etc. It can be your saviour at the times of financial crisis. The KVS and NVS employees, government and PSU employees, existing home loan borrowers can avail Union Bank Personal loan amount. Once you avail it, you can use the Union Bank of India EMI Calculator for personal loans to know the Equated Monthly Instalment amount. So, below is the procedure of using Union Bank of India Personal Loan Eligibility Calculator.
How to Use Union Bank of India Personal Loan Calculator?
- Click on the below link to Union Bank of India Personal Loan interest rate calculator.
- The Union Bank EMI calculator appears on your screen.
- Enter the Union Bank of India personal loan details like Union Bank personal loan rates, loan tenure, and amount.
- Moreover, recheck for any mistakes in the Union Bank personal loan details and then click “calculate.”
- The Union Bank of India EMI calculator for personal loan displays the Equated Monthly Instalment amount.
Hence, to make use of the Union Bank of India Online Personal Loan EMI Calculator, click the link below.
Union Bank Personal Loan Interest Rate – Updated
|Personal Loan Details of Union Bank|
|Interest rate||14.40% p.a.||14.40% p.a.|
|Loan Amount||Up to Rs.5 lakhs||Up to Rs.10 lakhs|
|Loan Tenure||Up to 5 years||Up to 5 years|
Documents Required for Union Bank Personal Loan
The applicants of Union Bank of India Personal Loan should submit some documents which are mandatory. So, here is the list of documents to be ready for you while applying for a personal loan with Union Bank of India.
- Union Bank of India Personal Loan Application Form.
- Identity proofs like Voter ID, passport, Aadhar card, Ration card, etc.
- Residence proof like the gas bill, passport, electricity bill, etc.
- Salary pay slip or the Form 16.
- Salary account statements for the past three months.
- Passport size photographs – 3.
- Additionally, proofs of investment and savings like LIC payments, loan repayment statements, etc.
Union Bank Personal Loan Eligibility
The eligibility criteria for Union Bank Personal Loan is the following.
- An existing customer of Union Bank.
- To avail a personal loan from Union Bank of India he/she should be a resident of India.
- The customer should have a regular source of income.
- He/she should be a salaried employee of a government organisation or a corporate company.
- The applicant of should have a minimum age of 21 years.
Features of Union Bank of India Personal Loan Scheme
The rates of interest on Union Bank of India Personal loan are lower than the other competitor banks. Personal loans from Union Bank are of different categories to suit the employment type and needs of various applicants.
The bank offers flexible loan tenures with a maximum of 5 years. So, the range of Union Bank personal loan repayment can be 12 months to 60 months.
Union Bank of India Home Loan EMI Calculator
The Union Bank Home Loans help you to purchase or construct a house or flat, a land for future construction. And also for the extension, repairs, renovation of the existing house, you can avail a home loan from Union Bank. This involves less and easy documentation, customer centric approach, lower interest rates to satisfy the customer. Once you avail a loan from the bank, you can know the monthly instalment amount with the help of Union Bank of India EMI Calculator for home loans.
The usage of Union Bank EMI Calculator is a very easy process. You need to just enter the Union Bank of India home loan details like Union Bank housing loan interest rates, loan duration and amount. So, below is the procedure of using Union Bank of India personal loan eligibility calculator.
How to Use Union Bank of India Home Loan Calculator?
- Click the link below to use Union Bank of India EMI calculator for house loans.
- The Union Bank of India Housing loan EMI calculator appears on your screen.
- Fill in the details of Union Bank of India home loan interest rates, loan amount, and loan tenure.
- Check whether the details are correct or not.
- Then click on “calculate.”
- The Union Bank of India house loan calculator displays the Equated Monthly Instalment amount within a few seconds.
Hence, to make use of the Union Bank of India EMI calculator for home loans, click the link below.
Current Union Bank of India Home Loan Interest Rate
|Home Loan Rates in Union Bank of India|
|Loan Tenure||Interest Rate for less than Rs.1 crore|
|7 Day to 14 Day||5.00%|
|15 Days to 30 Days||5.00%|
|31 Days to 45 Days||5.00%|
|46 Days to 90 Days||5.50%|
|91 Days to 120 days||6.25%|
|121 Days to 179 Days||6.25%|
|181 Days to below 1 Year||7.05%|
|1 to 3 Years||7.25%|
|3 to 5 Years||7.25%|
|5 to 10 Years||7.25%|
Union Bank of India Home Loan Documents
One who wants to apply for Union Bank of India Housing loan should submit the following list of documents.
- Union Bank of India home loan application form with the applicant’s signature.
- Identity and residential proofs.
- A cheque of processing fee.
- Bank statements for the past six months.
- Salary slips of last three months, Income Tax, Returns or Form 16 for Salaried applicants.
- Whereas for self-employed applicants, proof of business, certificate of education, ITR, Audited balance sheet of past three years.
Eligibility for Union Bank of India Housing Loan
- The applicant of Union Bank of India House Loan should be a citizen of India and wth an age of 21 years.
- Individuals alone or along with co-applicants can avail a home loan from Union Bank of India. Moreover, the co-applicants should be a family member with a regular income source.
- Union Bank housing loans are available for NRIs. However, they should satisfy some requirements according to the bank.
Features of Union Bank of India House Loan Scheme
Below are the features of Union Bank House loan scheme.
- The disbursal loan amount depends on the property value and borrower’s repayment capacity.
- Union Bank of India sanctions a loan up to Rs.30 lakhs for the repairs of your existing property.
- The loan repayment options are flexible enough for the borrowers. They can repay them within the maximum loan tenure of 30 years.
- Whereas, the customer should repay the loans taken for repair withing ten years.
- The bank charges no prepayment penalty charges.
- However, the loans that you transfer from/to another bank may get a 2% charge on the average outstanding balance.
Union Bank of India Car Loan EMI Calculator
One of the leading offers from Union Bank of India under retail loans is the car financing in the name of Union Miles. With Union Bank Car Loan, you can make a purchase of both new and already used cars. The Car loan scheme of Union Bank has no prepayment penalty and processing fees which also saves thousands of rupees. Union bank also provides you with a user-friendly EMI calculator to help you know the Equated monthly instalment amount on the car loan.
Moreover, using this Union Bank of India EMI calculator for car loans is a very process. Wherein, you need to enter the Union Bank of India Car Loan Details in the columns and just a click. That’s it, your monthly instalment amount will be displayed on the screen. So, we have provided the details and procedures of using Union Bank of India Car loan eligibility calculator in the following sections.
How to Use Union Bank of India Car Loan Calculator?
- Click on the below link to Union Bank of India EMI calculator for the car loan.
- The Union Bank of India car loan interest rate calculator appears on your screen.
- Enter the details of Union Bank car loan interest rates, loan tenure, and loan amount.
- Check for any mistakes in the Union Bank of India home loan details and then click on “calculate.”
- The Union Bank of India car loan rates calculator displays the amount of Equated Monthly Installment.
Hence, to make use of the Union Bank of India EMI calculator for car loans, click the link below.
Union Bank of India Car Loan Interest Rate
|Union Bank Car Loan Details|
|UBI Rate of Interest||9%|
|Loan Duration||1 year to 7 years|
|Guarantor Requirement||Guarantor required|
Documents for Union Bank of India Car Loan Application
The applicants of Car loan from Union Bank of India should submit the documents which are mandatory. Below is the list of documents for applying for a car loan with UBI
- Union Bank of India Car Loan Application Form with applicant’s signature.
- Identity proofs and age proofs.
- Address proof.
- Bank Statement for the past three months.
- Salary slips for the past three months and Income Tax Returns or Form 16 for salaried applicants.
- Income Tax Returns, Audited Balance sheet and profit and loss account for the past three years for self-employed applicants.
Eligibility Criteria for Union Bank of India Car Loan
The eligibility criteria of UBI is simpler than other large, public sector banks in the country. It ensures a fast track processing of the car loan applications. For this purpose, the bank provided the loan servicing centres called Union Loan Points or ULPs. So, to be eligible for car loans from UBI, you need to be the following.
- Salaried, self-employed, or a business concern.
- No default history and sound credit score.
- The applicant’s age should be minimum of 18 years.
- Should be able to provide a guarantor. (A guarantor can be the spouse if you are married).
Additionally, the bank scrutinises the application basing on the credit history by retrieving reports from CIBIL or other credit bureaus. You can know further details of the application process from the Union bank representatives.
Features of Union Bank Car Loan Scheme
- The minimum age of eligibility for other bank starts from 21. Whereas, for Union bank, the minimum age is only 18 to apply for a car loan under Union Miles Scheme.
- Union bank makes a maximum funding of Rs.75 lakhs for new cars and rs.10 lakhs for used cars.
- The union bank of India rate of interest on a car loan is just 10.45% for new cars and 15.25% for old ones.
- One can repay the loans on new cars and used cars withing the repayment period of 7 and 5 years respectively. So, choosing a longer repayment period helps you in maintaining the household budget better.
- There are no prepayment and processing charges in Union Bank of India Car Loan Scheme.
- Union bank arranges the car loan on hypothecation basis. This means that the bank indirectly co-owns the vehicle until you repay the loan amount.